Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The little white jacket



I don’t know why but I have been completely focused on jackets lately, I’m sensing similar feelings that I feel towards shoes.. but then again I came back home with 8 new pairs of shoes on Sunday so they still hold a special place in my heart. Either way storage wise, I can barely get through the door and I’m thinking about using the oven for my sweaters (like Carrie). This jacket though was something I ordered directly from the designer a while ago, from Charlie May that I spoke about here before. By a milestone the best white leather jacket I’ve even experienced.

Another funny thing I discovered is that my J.W Anderson shirt is the exact same material as the top he made for Topshop, which opens the door for some unexpected shirt layering, nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment