Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

Style Feed, The World's Top Fashion Blogs selected by Susie Bubble

Photobucket
I'm in a Book, I'm in a Book, I'm in a Book



Has anyone been to Urban Outfitters lately? You might have run into a new, very blog related book by William Oliver and selected by Susie Bubble; Style Feed, The World's Top Fashion Blogs.
Style Feed is a Creative "Tour de Force" curating an eclectic mix of amazing blogs selected by Susie Bubble like the Man Repeller, Fred Butler Style, Style Rookie, the Coveteur, amlul, Dapper Kid, Disneyrollergirl, Hapsical, Park&Cube, Jak&Jil, Luxirare, Hanneli, Garance Dore .... and and... me... OMGz cocorosa izz in a bookz!

Oh, I waited so long writing this post because I find it so hard to even tell you how honored and happy I am to be featured in this book amongst these creative and original blogs and I find writing about features always so hard anywayz, I really pondered for day's about what to write!

Thank You Susie!
xoxo

ps. You Can Shopz the Bookz here, here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment